My theory

Holden McGroin

I think it's more along the lines of that sam was never ashley's man but he couldn't sack him when he'd been boss for about a month or whatever it was, needed some shit results etc before he could

I think it's more along the lines of that sam was never ashley's man but he couldn't sack him when he'd been boss for about a month or whatever it was, needed some shit results etc before he could

It was easy enough for the corrupt Thai and the Randy Lerner.

It was easy enough for the corrupt Thai and the Randy Lerner.

who did they sack, pearce who was clearly going no where and david O'leary who'd been around for a few years

kinda missed my point there didn't you?

I think Ashley wants to shoot for the stars while Big Fat Sam aimed for stability (ie mid table).

I hope he gets the next manager correct.

Megabucks for Jose.....

good theory. For some reason I cannot see ashley splashing the megabucks on a new manager.

I think Ashley wants to shoot for the stars while Big Fat Sam aimed for stability (ie mid table).

Megabucks for Jose.....

good theory. For some reason I cannot see ashley splashing the megabucks on a new manager.

neither can I, I can see the system something along the lines of manager giving mort a list of names and then him sorting it out with what ashley makes available

Megabucks for Jose.....

neither can I, I can see the system something along the lines of manager giving mort a list of names and then him sorting it out with what ashley makes available

That's exactly how it apparently worked for BSA.