pathetic

Dr Gloom

I'm not saying it's your job, I'm saying anyone can just moan. It was a general comment. It's all you do. 'Pathetic' you might say.

so what's your solution?

btw - i moan because there are things to moan about, not for the sake of it. i didn't moan about sir bobby when he was in charge because we had a world class manager who put an exciting team together that challenged the top 4. but i don't see there being too much positive about sacking the manager half way into his first season if we appoint him one of the current favourites for the job.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a masterstroke if it is someone top class, it'll be a huge mistake if it's one of the current favourites. I've forced myself into pessimism so i'm not too disappointed when the decision is made :icon_lol:

Well I'm trying to look on the bright side if it's 'appy 'arry as all the press speculation seems to think. The only plus I've come up with so far is the football will be more entertaining even if it is by default rather than through any great master plan.

You're moaning about something that hasn't even happened yet.

ok. i'll hold this moan until after our new manager is appointed and assume we're getting a top class manager in until then

You're moaning about something that hasn't even happened yet.

ok. i'll hold this moan until after our new manager is appointed and assume we're getting a top class manager in until then

You've seen the light hallelujah!

Praise be the mort.

amen.

Not like you to whinge. You moaned about just about every decision Allardyce has made since arriving. I couldn't give a fuck if the rest of the country is laughing at us. That'll soon stop if we appoint a 'top boss'.

That's true, what has been done now could be as bad as after Robson or could be a master stroke.

It's a struggle to see who though - and you're still looking at the bare minimum of the remainder of this season AND the next before that "top boss" is sacked. :icon_lol:

mcclaren's odds have dropped from 4/1 from 20 since harry pulled out of the running.

i'm ok though. i'm not moaning - i've seen the light

You really do believe everything you read don't you Dan.

Well I've got a little gem, that no doubt you'll believe.

Everyone on toontastic, except fop, want you to shut up and stop moaning.

See it's in print so it must be true! :icon_lol:

mcclaren's odds have dropped from 4/1 from 20 since harry pulled out of the running.

Only believes the negative stuff he reads tbf.

you're right. let's all think happy thoughts. if we close our eyes and pretend the current favourites for the job don't exist, mourinho is bound to take the job.

oh, i like the way you're suddenly the voice of the board all of a sudden. i must have missed a meeting there like

serious question here alex - is there any positive news to come out of this so far? we've sacked a manager half way into his season and in the middle of a transfer window no less. despite him not impressing in his first 20 odd games, it's still nowhere near enough time to really judge if he's capable. it's not like we're even fighting for our lives - we're in a better points position than this time last year.

i'd say the best of news so far is shearer and 'appy 'arry appearing to rule themselves out. but look at who are the bookies are linking us with - i want to be optimistic but where is the positive stuff to believe? i want to read it.

oh, i like the way you're suddenly the voice of the board all of a sudden. i must have missed a meeting there like

We tried to invite you but you were busy moaning or something the person who answered the phone said.

serious question here alex - is there any positive news to come out of this so far? we've sacked a manager half way into his season and in the middle of a transfer window no less. despite him not impressing in his first 20 odd games, it's still nowhere near enough time to really judge if he's capable. it's not like we're even fighting for our lives - we're in a better points position than this time last year.

i'd say the best of news so far is shearer and 'appy 'arry appearing to rule themselves out. but look at who are the bookies are linking us with - i want to be optimistic but where is the positive stuff to believe? i want to read it.

As I've already said I'm waiting to see what'll happen but suspect Ashley may have an ace up his sleeve. I'm not being wildly over-optimistic am I? You're being typically negative and it gets a bit boring after a while. Sorry if you don't like that but I'd guess most people on here would agree.

As I've already said I'm waiting to see what'll happen but suspect Ashley may have an ace up his sleeve. I'm not being wildly over-optimistic am I? You're being typically negative and it gets a bit boring after a while. Sorry if you don't like that but I'd guess most people on here would agree.

i'm waiting to see what happens too. as things stand though, i'm sure you'll agree that things look far from rosey

and to all those who are bored with me being negative - i'm not being gloomy for the sake of it. i'm as positive as the next person when there's something to be positive about. as soon as we start being linked with mourinho or lippi instead of mcclaren and hughes i'll change my tune pretty sharpish. my username was supposed to be ironic btw

See it's in print so it must be true! :razz:

i'm waiting to see what happens too. as things stand though, i'm sure you'll agree that things look far from rosey

and to all those who are bored with me being negative - i'm not being gloomy for the sake of it. i'm as positive as the next person when there's something to be positive about. as soon as we start being linked with mourinho or lippi instead of mcclaren and hughes i'll change my tune pretty sharpish. my username was supposed to be ironic btw

Yes, the OP shows you waiting to see what happened and not just having a big fucking whinge. :icon_lol: Fuck off.

Yes, the OP shows you waiting to see what happened and not just having a big fucking whinge. :icon_lol: Fuck off.

why don't you try replying to the whole post and not just the first sentence?

Because it's the same old drivel?

Because it's the same old drivel?

dodge.jpg

:icon_lol: What specifically would you like my to answer Danny boy?

whether you agree there isn't a great deal to be positive about at present and that things don't actually look that rosey.

i'm in the wait and see camp too, trust me. i'm waiting and hoping that the sacking was part of a masterplan to appoint mourinho and the bookies have got it completely wrong.

i'd like to reiterate that i'm not negative about things for the sake of it. i'm positive when there is something to be positive about.

Edited by Dr Gloom

whether you agree there isn't a great deal to be positive about at present and that things don't actually look that rosey.

i'm in the wait and see camp too, trust me. i'm waiting and hoping that the sacking was part of a masterplan to appoint mourinho and the bookies have got it completely wrong.

i'd like to reiterate that i'm not negative about things for the sake of it. i'm positive when there is something to be positive about.

There's nothing concrete to be positive about but I have a feeling he has something up his sleeve, but that's all. I think you're in total denial about your unconstructive negativity fwiw.

Edited by alex

He's right, he's popular and he doesn't smell like fish :razz:

Except when wearing a blazer :icon_lol:

will someone turn that bastard light off? i can't see anything