Sven Goran Erikson

RlCO

Alex always has and always will be two turnips short of a subs bench.

Just start a thread in GC about me if I'm bothering you that much.

Vanity is a sin.

So's wearing your Mam's clothes in some cultures.

What's that got to do with the price of turnips?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex always has and always will be two turnips short of a subs bench.

Just start a thread in GC about me if I'm bothering you that much.

Vanity is a sin.

So's wearing your Mam's clothes in some cultures.

It is ? :lol:

Guest BigThompers
Aye, what a fucking miracle worker. Where the fuck are you now you idiots? Harry Redknapp not good enough for the Toon?, you fucking morons.

Pipe down a bit eh? You get two fuckin shandys doon ye neck on ye think ye fuckin Rocky.

I agree with your point though.

It's this style of typing and patronizing nature that outs you as a fucking MEGA-charv.

Guest Stevie
Aye, what a fucking miracle worker. Where the fuck are you now you idiots? Harry Redknapp not good enough for the Toon?, you fucking morons.

Pipe down a bit eh? You get two fuckin shandys doon ye neck on ye think ye fuckin Rocky.

It's this style of typing and patronizing nature that outs you as a fucking MEGA-charv.

You a yank now, or just fuckin dense?

The day I care about the opinion of a mackem little scrote, with less knowledge of NUFC than anyone else on this board, is the day I chuck it. I respect the opinions and persona's of many on here, there's an equal number I don't, and you'd be top of the list.

Guest BigThompers

The day I care about the opinion of a mackem little scrote, with less knowledge of NUFC than anyone else on this board, is the day I chuck it. I respect the opinions and persona's of many on here, there's an equal number I don't, and you'd be top of the list.

Pedantic cunt aren't you, from someone that types words like ye intstead of you?

Aye, you charvers have a strict policy on who to give 'respect' to don't you? If I was 'MC THOMPERS' serving you with some 'fuckin' minted rhymes like eya oo' would I be more your kind of guy?

Guest Patrokles

Is every post of yours an attempt to outdo the last in terms of its level of irony?

Guest BigThompers

Is every post of yours an attempt to outdo the last in terms of its level of irony?

:lol: The music-geek defending the Charver. Offline, you're the kind of retard someone like Stevie gives a slap round the chops, because of your lifestyle. Now that's irony.

Guest Patrokles

:lol: The music-geek defending the Charver. Offline, you're the kind of retard someone like Stevie gives a slap round the chops, because of your lifestyle. Now that's irony.

There's the moment you beat your last attempt at irony.

This is a new nadir for this place, it really is :lol:

I don't normally post on the N-O footy board, but I had to this morning to get some common sense football chat.

Considering the split, now THAT's ironic!

:D

Guest Stevie

:D

For what it's worth there's four or five people off here who have met me, ask them if I'm a charva, then again don't. I type ye because I enjoy typing phonetically sometimes, must be due to getting The Viz annuals every year as a kid. Irvine Welsh writes phonetically, and without question he is a literary genius of our time.

My main point though concerning BigThompers is that he's a boring cunt, with nothing to say, granted not unusual and I'm sure he's aware of that in his heart.

Guest BigThompers

This irony thing is your most creative line of arguments yet Verlaine. Adult equivalent of "I know you are, you said you are so what am I?" :D Fool.

Guest Stevie

This irony thing is your most creative line of arguments yet Verlaine. Adult equivalent of "I know you are, you said you are so what am I?" :D Fool.

Like George Best playing with Leon Best. :icon_lol:

Guest BigThompers

http://www.askoxford.com/asktheexperts/faq...ing/ize?view=uk

Who's dense now, charver-boy? :lol:

http://www.askoxford.com/asktheexperts/faq...ing/ize?view=uk

Who's dense now, charver-boy? :lol:

Kebastia would probably say "Americans". :D

Guest Stevie
Stevie is unlikely to provide a response now, as I've just owned him on so many levels :lol:

Just received a pm from Thompers "you've just been owned", not only do I think anyone who calls themselves "Big" is a cunt by default, but also any English person who uses the phrase "owned" in the Americanised sense, is a tool of John Gaunt proportions.

Guest BigThompers
Stevie is unlikely to provide a response now, as I've just owned him on so many levels :lol:

Just received a pm from Thompers "you've just been owned", not only do I think anyone who calls themselves "Big" is a cunt by default, but also any English person who uses the phrase "owned" in the Americanised sense, is a tool of John Gaunt proportions.

As 'Americanised' as 'patronizing'? :lol: Are you sure the phrase 'owned' is 'Americanised'? You want me to prove you wrong again?

Edited by BigThompers

Guest BigThompers
Owned is a slang word,[1][2] e.g. "You just got owned" or "i own you", that originated among 1990s hackers, where it referred to "rooting" or gaining administrative control over someone else's computer.

Oh, so it's not American then? You just make it too easy for me, Steph!

Guest BigThompers
Am I the only one who can't see what Thompers is so pleased about?

:lol:

Proving Stevie wrong. Picking up on his spelling mistakes after he picked on my typo's!

What are you struggling with?!