Embedded quotes

Rob W

Is it possible to put a limit on how many are allowed in a message?

Its bloody annoying to see the same old guff filling the screen when someone has put a one line message at the bottom?

It was originally restricted so that if you quoted a message, it only copied in the message you hit "quote" against and not any message that person had quoted themselves.

Many people didn't like this and I was asked on more than one occassion to open it up so that you could quote 'quoted' messages.

You can't please all the people all of the time I'm afraid....

It was originally restricted so that if you quoted a message, it only copied in the message you hit "quote" against and not any message that person had quoted themselves.

Many people didn't like this and I was asked on more than one occassion to open it up so that you could quote 'quoted' messages.

You can't please all the people all of the time I'm afraid....

37938[/snapback]

But I deserve special consideration - I am the oldest person here - where did confucianist respect for ones elders and betters go??????????????????

:lol::razz:;)

It's not that hard to delete most of the quotes out.  You would have thought anyway.....

38124[/snapback]

If I'd wanted to spend my life editing posts I'd have become a MOD