Keegan's one job

RlCO

I last seen them play against Blackburn, they didn't look unmotivated ? :lol:

Or are you implying (oddly) that is KKs only role?

Not sure what you're point it?

Or maybe it should be me thats going to bed :D

It was a simple question. Escape, evade, avoid if you want, it only serves to show, this forum is a ship of fools.

What do you think the answer is then?

It was a simple question. Escape, evade, avoid if you want, it only serves to show, this forum is a ship of fools.

Failed. Pure and simple. Obvious to even the most optimistic of fools.

Edited by RlCO

Was it fuck :lol:

I was asking if you meant motivating the players was KK only role, or one job as you say? Or, do you mean that one part of his job as a whole?

I was guessing you were trying to make some kind of point, but wasnt sure what that was?

As for motivating, I think KK is struggling to lift the team once we concede. As soon as that first one goes in, we seem to accept the inevitable.

He's failed to improve results but the players look, if anything, more motivated, or at least have in some games since Keegan took over. Especially when compared to the last 6 weeks or so of the Allardyce reign.

You are certainly putting in a good request to be captain then.

You are certainly putting in a good request to be captain then.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

He's failed to improve results but the players look, if anything, more motivated, or at least have in some games since Keegan took over. Especially when compared to the last 6 weeks or so of the Allardyce reign.

Gee whizz. All hail the messiah then. What shite.

What the fuck did you expect like? The turf to part when he walked out?

Oh hang on, that was moses :lol:

Was it fuck :lol:

I was asking if you meant motivating the players was KK only role, or one job as you say? Or, do you mean that one part of his job as a whole?

I was guessing you were trying to make some kind of point, but wasnt sure what that was?

As for motivating, I think KK is struggling to lift the team once we concede. As soon as that first one goes in, we seem to accept the inevitable.

Well he couldn't buy players, so what the fuck was he brought here for, in the middle of a goddam season?

What the fuck did you expect like? The turf to part when he walked out?

Oh hang on, that was moses :lol:

Motivate the players, as every man and his dog said he could, and would.

Where did I say all hail the Messiah? I gave my opinion re: your OP. If you disagree, fair enough. I always think people don't have much to back up their argument when they need to build a straw man though.

Where did I say all hail the Messiah? I gave my opinion re: your OP. If you disagree, fair enough. I always think people don't have much to back up their argument when they need to build a straw man though.

Who gives a shit what you think anyway?

Can Keegan motivate the players ?

Yes, but:

"you can't polish a turnip"

You gotta question the wisdom of Ashley then, and the wisdom of Keegan. Never mind he rates Smith etc.

Anyone not think RICO is Vic any more btw?

It doesn't quite exactly match the profile. But i kind of hope it is him then he could get banned :lol:

The way I see it, he's a fucking wanker with shite patter either way. So it's fairly moot come to think of it.

Can Keegan motivate the players ?

Yes, but:

"you can't polish a turnip"

You gotta question the wisdom of Ashley then, and the wisdom of Keegan. Never mind he rates Smith etc.

The squad isn't good enough, and thats thanks to the recruitments by Souness, Roeder and Allardyce more so than Keegan, but once again it makes the failure to spend money in January all the more foolish.