Bellamy - fairs fair

Rob W

He was a good player but I don't think he is rated as a top player in the league. Clearly shown that none of the top teams either in this country or abroad wanted him and that has to be surprising based on his ability but they probably looked at the overall package. It's a shame but some people are their own worst enemy and are incapable of growing up and recognizing it.........especially some rich, pampered footballer....and it results in lost opportunities for them. And robbed us of a talented player.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Leazes Mag, do you have any experience of running a business? You sound like an armchair expert but maybe you have good reason to?"

Well I have and I can tell you that however brilliant someone is at their job when they start slagging off the management and the directors and then start feigning injury so they are not around its time for the 45 - P45 or Colt 45 - whatever it is required - the management (SBR, FFS & Souness) cut Bellamy a lot of slack but he wouldn't behave

You cannot run a succesful business with a loose cannon - however brilliant - the whole palce disintegrates in front of you

38932[/snapback]

Wierd...but when Hameobi came on today, a lot of things went through my mind.

The main one was remembering this, and the fact that fuckwit decided that Shola Ameobi was a better employee for Newcastle United than Craig Bellamy, along with Amdy Faye and Craig Moore being better than Aaron Hughes, not to mention recommending shitface model pro always injured Dyer being worth a new contract which is now costing us 80,000 quid a week.

"Leazes Mag, do you have any experience of running a business? You sound like an armchair expert but maybe you have good reason to?"

Well I have and I can tell you that however brilliant someone is at their job when they start slagging off the management and the directors and then start feigning injury so they are not around its time for the 45 - P45 or Colt 45 - whatever it is required - the management (SBR, FFS & Souness) cut Bellamy a lot of slack but he wouldn't behave

You cannot run a succesful business with a loose cannon - however brilliant - the whole palce disintegrates in front of you

38932[/snapback]

Wierd...but when Hameobi came on today, a lot of things went through my mind.

The main one was remembering this, and the fact that fuckwit decided that Shola Ameobi was a better employee for Newcastle United than Craig Bellamy, along with Amdy Faye and Craig Moore being better than Aaron Hughes, not to mention recommending shitface model pro always injured Dyer being worth a new contract which is now costing us 80,000 quid a week.

46224[/snapback]

AND if this manager employed this tactic and skillset on a regular basis AND he worked for me I'd have sacked him long time ago.

if this was the City of London we'd pay Souness a £ 250,000 bonus, proclaim him a sucess and get rid of him.....................

46448[/snapback]

which would be cheap at the price