No win no fee solicitors

LeazesMag

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That video you're so keen to repeatedly post is more true of you than any other tbh

I agree, but in fairness more Evil puppet master than Evil organ grinder/chimp trainer. :cuppa:

Yeah a question about the length of my penis is exactly the same as a question about my job. I get asked that all the time.

I don't get remotely worked up and your saying so in bold or itallics doesnt prove otherwise. :lol: Youre about 6 years too late at carving yourself a niche there too as that was Blaydon's gig. I just think you're pitiable.

Small then? :icon_lol::calmdown: Like I said I think you need to work on your questioning technique. ;)

Edited by Fop

You're entirely predictable Fop. You've not yet given a straight answer to a direct question, yet you've shown a modicum of social awareness in your other, more topical, replies.

Smacks of someone... I'm searching for a better word than "scared"... anxius? to keep his real life away from this. Fair enough I suppose, but the way you do it is incredibly tiresome, of course that has the effect of carrying any frustration to your more reasoned and constructive thoughts in an unreasonable and deconstructive manner. Which surely you can see isn't good for the discourse?

You're entirely predictable Fop. You've not yet given a straight answer to a direct question, yet you've shown a modicum of social awareness in your other, more topical, replies.

Smacks of someone... I'm searching for a better word than "scared"... anxius? to keep his real life away from this. Fair enough I suppose, but the way you do it is incredibly tiresome, of course that has the effect of carrying any frustration to your more reasoned and constructive thoughts in an unreasonable and deconstructive manner. Which surely you can see isn't good for the discourse?

The last time I mentioned RL issues I got accused of lying about it. :lol: Besides you lot like your villains to superhuman yet with a teasing air of mystery. :calmdown:

I do like the way you lot seem to genuinely think I'm sat in my lair planning ever more complex ways to thwart you. ;)

I like the way you think we like to think that.

I like the way you think I think you like to think that, which would pretty much be you thinking I think about you in my lair, as I said. :calmdown:

The last time I mentioned RL issues I got accused of lying about it. ;) Besides you lot like your villains to superhuman yet with a teasing air of mystery. :lol:

I do like the way you lot seem to genuinely think I'm sat in my lair planning ever more complex ways to thwart you. :icon_lol:

:calmdown: Do you genuinely believe that to be true?

The last time I mentioned RL issues I got accused of lying about it. ;) Besides you lot like your villains to superhuman yet with a teasing air of mystery. :lol:

I do like the way you lot seem to genuinely think I'm sat in my lair planning ever more complex ways to thwart you. :icon_lol:

:calmdown: Do you genuinely believe that to be true?

See above. Although I you're right that I'm currently feeding your need, which is a bit paradoxical I suppose.

somebody change this thread to talking about Ashley/Shepherd/Mort/Hall/Craig Bellamy/Fuckwit Souness/Keyring Dire/Tina Arsprilla, or I'm locking it