The true Premier League table.

Jimbo

You're destroying your own argument here. You claimed that unless Arsenal spent money they won't get back to where they were 5 years ago. To back it up, you're demonstrating that when Wenger HAS spent money, by and large those signings have been unsuccessful.

So by definition you're declaring that the success he's had at Arsenal has been from the players that have either come through the youth system or have been bought on a shoe-string. In that scenario, you can't discount that he could achieve it again.

Parky's all over the shop today.

Needs a few Ritalin to calm him down.

All the cloak and dagger meetings, hearsay and innuendo with no solid information has his conspiracy theory node about to blow.

:icon_lol:

No it is abunduntly clear Craig doesn't follow the sutble strands of my theme.

The list aren't all failures at all. Half of them Reyes, Helb, Eduardo, Sagna have all done thier bit and Walcott is coming into his own now. I'm really only showimg that Wenger spends when he needs to but is as hit and miss as most other managers barring 2/3 exceptions a season....Your Toure, Van Persie and the right back cum winger I've forgotten the name of. KK has already in a dozen games got us playing football with little passages of posession not unlike Arsenal or Spurs at their best. The secret here for me is that now in the PL to compete for top 6 you need 2/3 standout players and 2/3 good ones as well.

We currently have 4 very good players. Beye, Owen, Martins,Faye, with Enrique and Zoggy capable of becoming fixtures in most PL sides.

I'd say with just the addition of 2 midfielders one central defender and a new striker we could give most sides a game. What are Everton if you take out their CD's and Arteta? What is Spurs without Keane and Berbatov? Also we witnessed how unsustainable good runs are if there isn't strenght in depth ie Man City and Portsmouth.

If I was backing KK I'd put down £100m and tell him to go out and have fun. But I realise that isn't neccessarily what might be good for us right now.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic