Shearer Wants To Speak To Rovers - Your Thoughts?

bluepeter1875

I think I heard on the radio this morning that the LMA wouldn't stand in Ince's way if he got the Rovers' job.

EDIT: in respect of him not having his pro licence, or whatever it is he's lacking.

I wonder why, since they do it with everyone else

Eh? Who have they stopped? They always seem to be finding excuses to waive the rule from what I can see.

They kicked up about Rodders and Southgate, didn't they ?? :D

Yeah, they went on a massive whinge, cried, sulked and moaned and then found out nobody gives a fuck what they think and the prem allowed both to manage anyway!

So either they're being massively inconsistent for soem reason and this time arent kicking up a fuss, or they've finall relaised they have no power at all and have given up, so don't see it worth challenging Ince if he gets the job!

one of my mates came up with a decent theory, that the predominantly white organization wouldn't dare stand in the way of a black english manager moving into the premier league

Good.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I heard on the radio this morning that the LMA wouldn't stand in Ince's way if he got the Rovers' job.

EDIT: in respect of him not having his pro licence, or whatever it is he's lacking.

Eh? Who have they stopped? They always seem to be finding excuses to waive the rule from what I can see.

Yeah, they went on a massive whinge, cried, sulked and moaned and then found out nobody gives a fuck what they think and the prem allowed both to manage anyway!

So either they're being massively inconsistent for soem reason and this time arent kicking up a fuss, or they've finall relaised they have no power at all and have given up, so don't see it worth challenging Ince if he gets the job!

one of my mates came up with a decent theory, that the predominantly white organization wouldn't dare stand in the way of a black english manager moving into the premier league

Good.

Good that they would change their rules/opinion because he's black? They should treat him exactly the same as Roeder and Southgate, its patronising to do otherwise implying a black guy needs their help where the other two didnt. They should at least have the principals to stick to their original view even if it was pointless and nobody of any importance listens to a word they say!

Good.

Good that they would change their rules/opinion because he's black? They should treat him exactly the same as Roeder and Southgate, its patronising to do otherwise implying a black guy needs their help where the other two didnt. They should at least have the principals to stick to their original view even if it was pointless and nobody of any importance listens to a word they say!

How long did it take your mate to cook up this theory? I mean it is so complex and well thought through I nearly missed it. Ince is black you say?

Danish coach Michael Laudrup has held talks with Blackburn Rovers about their vacant manager's job, Sky Sports News understands.

The former Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus striker is available after he quit Spanish outfit Getafe earlier this summer.

Laudrup guided Getafe to the final of the Copa del Rey and into the last eight of the Uefa Cup, but he opted to leave the Madrid-based side after just one season in charge.

He was strongly linked with the Fenerbahce job, but that deal failed to materialise and now he appears keen on a move to England.

Blackburn looked set to go for an English boss with Paul Ince, Steve McClaren and Sam Alladryce all keen.

But now Laudrup is understood to have met with Ewood Park officials and is reportedly keen on the role.

I absolutely love that man.

Good.

How long did it take your mate to cook up this theory? I mean it is so complex and well thought through I nearly missed it. Ince is black you say?

If you're going to attempt such a hilarious sarcastic reply to somebody at least get the right one, it wasn't my mate it was Andrew's, so it might serve you better to reply to his post with your witty response. You're reply to me should have included an answer as to why you think it would be good if Ince is being treat different by the LMA on the basis of his colour when he's quite capable of getting the job himself on the basis of him being good enough.

Good.

To be fair, it probably has more substance than 99% of your conspiracies :rip:

Good.

To be fair, it probably has more substance than 99% of your conspiracies :rip:

He got Ireland to vote no, clearly that 1% work well. :lol:

nice one , had a few quid on ince . good appointment imo , very rare you get players like ince go down divisions to prove their worth as managers , shearer could learn a thing or two from ince .

nice one , had a few quid on ince . good appointment imo , very rare you get players like ince go down divisions to prove their worth as managers , shearer could learn a thing or two from ince .

I can't help thinking that Shearer will be a shite manager. Obviously, I have no evidence on what to base that comment - just call it a hunch. No doubt I'll be proved right or wrong at sometime.

Good luck to him.