house type music mix for you's if you want

themags

mixed live by your's truely, feel free to download and leave me abuse etc

Right Click Save As

Martin Solveig - Everybody (Club Mix)

Lee Cabrera – I Watch You (Vocal Club Mix)

Bob Sinclair ft Gary Pine - Love Generation (Club Mix)

Cabin Crew – Waiting For A Star to Fall

Paris Avenue feat. Robin One - I Want You (Extended Mix)

Red Kult – Call on Me (Orginal Bootleg Mix)

Major Players – Come with Me (Orginal Mix)

running time : 45 minutes

size : 65 mb

just had a listen mate, and im impressed with your mixing skills. How long you been doing it? Im no DJ myself but used to be into the scene a few years back and being a musician i have an ear for rhythm. Ive heard much worse DJs being employed in various bars up and down the country - you want to get urself a job doing it. Its good money

just had a listen mate, and im impressed with your mixing skills. How long you been doing it? Im no DJ myself but used to be into the scene a few years back and being a musician i have an ear for rhythm. Ive heard much worse DJs being employed in various bars up and down the country - you want to get urself a job doing it. Its good money

41428[/snapback]

i've been DJ'ing about 3 or 4 years ish. Only started learning to mix about a year and a bit ago. Obviously seeing others do it, i thought it would be easy, i do a form of beat matching it's fucking difficult, but you get a bit of a buzz when you get it spot on and a bit of a giggle when you totally fuck it up :lol:

i'm working 3 nights a week at the moment, but the combination of crap location and crap management means i'll be looking for somewhere else, it's only a small place currently max people in there is probably about 400

club mix usually just means it a bit longer than the radio version and will have a more DJ friendly intro and outro for mixing purposes

41560[/snapback]

In this case it meant a poor mix. :D

I like the song though. The whole of Martin Solveig's 'Hedonist' album is sound. :lol:

Btw nice mixing, I just have different taste in music to you. :blink:

couple more on www.djkarl.co.uk as you can tell my web design skills arent to hot, but i dont exactly advertise that site

heres what i have at work, the mixer is a bit pants i know

cd decks

cd_twin.jpg

mixer

PMX1800.jpg