Amazon.co.uk

LeazesMag

quite pleased I've registered now.

What can I buy next ?

Well I'm still one of those philistines that buys music. It's good for that, books and dvds in the main.

It's often there or there about cheapest for electrical and other bigger goods as well these days.

What can I buy next ?

Well I'm still one of those philistines that buys music. It's good for that, books and dvds in the main.

It's often there or there about cheapest for electrical and other bigger goods as well these days.

Bought a camera off it a while ago. It was just about the cheapest and I knew they were reliable. Bought my Ipod there too iirc.

What can I buy next ?

I've only just started buying off the internet since just before xmas. There wasn't any need for it, and was just wary of it all.

I've been buying mainly books on ebay, but the most expensive thing I've bought so far was an mp3 player and a decent set of headphones for it.

Btw, you've got more protection in terms of consumer rights and so on if you use your credit card rather than your debit card.

It's much much cheaper for me to buy stuff on the co.uk site (including postage) than buying the items in France <_<

Which is strangely based in Ireland, the website anyway.

I've almost always found the marketplace sellers, who are independent sellers (which can be a shop or just an individual), to be excellent too. They sell new and second-hand stuff. As others have said though, check the feedback. Also, check the delivery prices. I think all books are about £2.25 and all cds are about £1.25 delivery. There are some quirks in the pricing though, whereby memory sticks, for example, are classified as electronic equipment so they charge something daft like £5+ for delivery. Also, the supersaver delivery which is free on orders over a certain amount (£15 or something like that) isn't Royal Mail so if you miss the delivery you might have a right trek to pick it up from the depot. If you look out for the odd little thing like that though it's a brilliant service.

Play.com have some good deals on memory sticks, free delivery too.

Nice one. Ta.

I know it's irrelevant but I just bought a 2gb usb drive for $15aus, that's about 7 quid!

Four years ago a 125mb was over $100!

Oh from here: www.officeworks.com.au

The shipping will probably kill it.

Coupleo fyears ago we went through to Adelaide

at the time a 250 mb drive was

£ 20 in the UK

AU$ 60 in Adelaide = £35 then

Sin$40 = £ 18

you couldn't get them in Japan - they were selling 500mb DRIVES for £10