Lucky he wasn't Brazilian and didn't panic.

Park Life

How many threads does it take to ruin a forum?

It's funny but they really don't like it up them, do they? ;)

Do make yourself a little trophy for every time you "win"?

No I just have a little smile for every time someone gets annoyed over something everyone else (or Happy, Chezzy & Manc-Foplite and others anyway) does. :aye:

Do you design the trophies so they just "happen" to be the perfect length for a ticklesome prostate massage?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I just have a little smile for every time someone gets annoyed over something everyone else (or Happy, Chezzy & Manc-Foplite and others anyway) does. :aye:

Do you design the trophies so they just "happen" to be the perfect length for a ticklesome prostate massage?

Just out of curiosity, how long is that exactly?

He's been through any number of prototypes trying to find out.

You illustrate my point perfectly. :huh:

No I just have a little smile for every time someone gets annoyed over something everyone else (or Happy, Chezzy & Manc-Foplite and others anyway) does. :huh:

You illustrate my point perfectly. ;)

Exactly the kind of reply I'd expect from someone who watches himself in a full-length mirror while sticking "I win the Internets" trophies up his jacksy. :aye:

The terrorists are the real people to blame for what happened mind.

Mi6?

No, this was a direct result of the 7/7 bombers. I'm not saying that exonerates the police of responsibility by any means however.

Yes Mi6.

Grow up man.

We'll all have to....and soon. ;)

Anyone see question time where they started saying it's the terrorists to blame for the Stanstead palava during the week.

Boiled my piss.

Given that it's already illegal to protest within a mile of the houses of parliment, now they're trying to stop other means of protest on the grounds of a terrorist threat.

How come mainland Britain went 30 years under terrorist attacks without an effect on liberty?

Ah the fog clears!

Because this time it is our liberty on the front line Nicos. I don't say this lightly.

Anyone see question time where they started saying it's the terrorists to blame for the Stanstead palava during the week.

Boiled my piss.

Given that it's already illegal to protest within a mile of the houses of parliment, now they're trying to stop other means of protest on the grounds of a terrorist threat.

How come mainland Britain went 30 years under terrorist attacks without an effect on liberty?

'Mainland' being the key word there. Over here you were interned without trial for any reason.

It's funny but they really don't like it up them, do they? :panic:

No I just have a little smile for every time someone gets annoyed over something everyone else (or Happy, Chezzy & Manc-Foplite and others anyway) does. :icon_lol:

You illustrate my point perfectly. :wank:

Exactly the kind of reply I'd expect from someone who watches himself in a full-length mirror while sticking "I win the Internets" trophies up his jacksy. :nufc:

:P