Titus Bramble

Pilchard Chops

Getting back to the original point of this thread, I agree with SLP.

When he got injured towards the end of last season I was actually disappointed he was out - something I never thought I'd feel about titus.

I count his improvement as one of Souness' successes here. Whatever he said to him and whatever he made him do in those extra training sessions was really paying off and I thought Titus was starting to look like the sort of CB SBR was billing him as.

I hope he will be back and returns to that sort of form.

Of course, if he returns to his old ways then I'll take it all back ;)

I agree. Bramble was actually looking good and justifying his fee. If he gets' back to that form then Boumsoong might be looking over his shoulder and worrying about a Taylor/Bramble partnership.

I hope he has not been involved in anything stupid.

I agree. Bramble was actually looking good and justifying his fee. If he gets' back to that form then Boumsoong might be looking over his shoulder and worrying about a Taylor/Bramble partnership.

I hope he has not been involved in anything stupid.

43550[/snapback]

While you made a good point there, judging on ability, Boumsong should be the first name on the sheet. He himself proved he's got talent last season, so we're just waiting for him to show it again. He was consistant, but had no truly good game. Okay, so his first 20-odd minutes against Man United in the FA Cup were pretty spectacular, but if my memory serves me right, the trademark slip let them in and we'd never come back. But yeah, we shouldn't have such a leaky defence - we have three centre-backs well capable of defending.