Great site for fans of US TV

Kid Dynamite

Still dear for fakes imo. Btw Miss Dynamite :icon_lol: I spotted The Wire for just over £20 on a US site and it was £11 for just the first four series in case you haven't got them yet. Haven't used the site though.

I still don't get why its supposedly so good fake or not?

A quick search on Find DVD shows you can get all six series of The Shield for £63.63 delivered as opposed to £55.99

The West Wing is £49.99 whilst on that site they want £65.99

X-Files you can get for £74.98 again on that site £85.99

Torchwood for £41.98 again £49.99 on theirs...

Even though admittedly the likes of the Sopranos looks a good deal you have postage on top of the prices they are quoting bumping the above prices quite a bit dearer than purchasing over here and the fact that whilst you have been lucky not get caught as customs is pretty hit and miss if you lose the customs "lottery" you are looking at getting stung for quite a bit more on top of that...

Its based in London so postage is only £3.50. The simple answer is, buy the ones that are cheaper on that site, if they are cheaper elsewhere get them elsewhere.

Fair enough :icon_lol: With such a dodgy looking site I expected it to be abroad, in fact I would be more likely to order if it was based overseas but to look so shit would give me concerns about ordering regardless of how many people have had success stories.

Over the years there has been lots of ebayers selling the same products with fantastic feedback and I have had orders with them fine for them weeks later to no longer be a registered seller after shafting other buyers...

Really? Fucking hell :icon_lol: Still, I see you've completely changed your argument, given you were adamant the first site was selling originals to start with :)

Edited by alex