Has Danny B been banned?

Guest Stevie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The day we release a commematorive video of a draw is the day I stop supporting the club!

I think when we brought out Haway 5 0 when we beat Man Utd it was small time never mind this.

Mackem :icon_lol:

It was spelt like that on the box :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Newcastle-United-M...h/dp/B00004CTET

You probably got the Chinese box set.

Edited by alex

It seems people are confusing what goes on the official site with what Spurs fans want.

Do you think the NUFC had a market for this kind of stuff they wouldn't sell them? THFC PLC is there to make money. If some 7 year old wants the game on DVD for Christmas then fine.

I just find it all a bit embarrassing.

It seems people are confusing what goes on the official site with what Spurs fans want.

Do you think the NUFC had a market for this kind of stuff they wouldn't sell them? THFC PLC is there to make money. If some 7 year old wants the game on DVD for Christmas then fine.

It'll wear out the fast forward button though.

The day we release a commematorive video of a draw is the day I stop supporting the club!

I think when we brought out Haway 5 0 when we beat Man Utd it was small time never mind this.

You're like fuckin Sherlock Holmes!

I'd be severely embarrassed at the admittance of what a small time club we are by the board if I was a Spurs fan too.

Surely thats a bit VHS? Won't it have scene selection?

Scene 8 - The comeback. :icon_lol:

You're like fuckin Sherlock Holmes!

I'd be severely embarrassed at the admittance of what a small time club we are by the board if I was a Spurs fan too.

I dont really care about the board and I care even less what you thinik about the board.

Scene 8 - The comeback. :)

You've bought it, haven't you? :icon_lol:

Scene 8 - The comeback. :)

You've bought it, haven't you? :icon_lol:

Watching that once was more than enough Ta.

It was just a joke Danny. Don't worry, I won't do it again.

Yes I realise it was, as was my reaction. Ha ha mate you need to chill out a bit.

Not very good at gauging moods, are you?

Yes I realise it was, as was my reaction. Ha ha mate you need to chill out a bit.

:icon_lol: are you like this all the time?

Actually I know you are, I looked back whilst I was not on here and it was like you were aimlessly wondering around the place trying to pick people up on things and goading Stevie.

Do you need confrontation in your life?

Actually I know you are, I looked back whilst I was not on here and it was like you were aimlessly wondering around the place trying to pick people up on things and goading Stevie.

Like what all the time? All I'm saying is I'm perfectly chilled, thanks. At least the bit in bold doesn't make you look sad anyway.

Edited by alex

Like what all the time? All I'm saying is I'm perfectly chilled, thanks. At least the bit in bold doesn't make you look sad anyway.

You seem to enjoy making yourself look sad by picking people up on things that don't really matter. Almost seeking out confrontation.

If you don't mind me saying its a bit odd.

Danny, do you charge for these character profiles, or do you provide this *** free of charge?

Are you the one who is bitter because you haven't been made an admin, therefore you turn your anger towards the youngest and (in your eyes) most vulnerable member of staff in a hope of undermining him?

*Its free by the way*

Edited by Danny B

You seem to enjoy making yourself look sad by picking people up on things that don't really matter. Almost seeking out confrontation.

I only do it if I genuinely disagree with someone or if I'm on the wind-up or, in certain cases, if I just think someone's being a cock. You can call me a sad bastard if you like but I've met loads of people off here so at least they know whether I'm a fraud or not and what I'm like in real life. It's also odd how how someone who basically is just a wum has a pop at someone else for seeking confrontation though.

Danny, do you charge for these character profiles, or do you provide this *** free of charge?

Are you the one who is bitter because you haven't been made an admin, therefore you turn your anger towards the youngest and (in your eyes) most vulnerable member of staff in a hope of undermining him?

*Its free by the way*

Yes (in your eyes) that's me. Your concern for Tom is touching by the way. Breaking down the divides.

I only do it if I genuinely disagree with someone or if I'm on the wind-up or, in certain cases, if I just think someone's being a cock. You can call me a sad bastard if you like but I've met loads of people off here so at least they know whether I'm a fraud or not and what I'm like in real life. It's also odd how how someone who basically is just a wum has a pop at someone else for seeking confrontation though.

I think the perception of me as a WUM is probably a little outdated now wouldn't you say.

I suppose, now you've moved onto pop-psychology.

I suspect you were a very talented child at school, yet rebellious and you never really fulfilled the potential your intelligence demanded. You are easily bored especially now as you are not being stretched.

I would prescribe you Ritalin and suggest an adult learning course to channel your energies and help you to finally begin to self actualise.