Sunday League Football

donaldstott

Does anyone know who to contact about Sunday League in Newcastle (preferably Gosforth area).

I referee down south and could quite fancy doing a game when I'm up for xmas.

Ta

John Cummins is the secretary of the North East Sunday League, I'll get you his number, he's right moaning old cunt though, we used to get fined all the time.

Cheers mate!

I don't know how much you get in the south like, but it's just £15 a game here plus expenses. That John willget you fixed up, but if he doesn't for whatever reason there's a young lad called Paul Mosley on Nazi's Online who knows a lot of the refereeing fraternity.

Cheers mate!

I don't know how much you get in the south like, but it's just £15 a game here plus expenses. That John willget you fixed up, but if he doesn't for whatever reason there's a young lad called Paul Mosley on Nazi's Online who knows a lot of the refereeing fraternity.

I knew that north/south pay gap thing was a myth.... I get £26 a game £30 for cup matches.

Cheers mate!

I knew that north/south pay gap thing was a myth.... I get £26 a game £30 for cup matches.

To be fair most people put a 10a down for expenses.

Does anyone know who to contact about Sunday League in Newcastle (preferably Gosforth area).

Ta

We are always on the lookout for good referees in the CCL. Its a North Tyne league so we play in Hazelrigg, Bullocksteads, Brunswick etc.

Ta

We are always on the lookout for good referees in the CCL. Its a North Tyne league so we play in Hazelrigg, Bullocksteads, Brunswick etc.

What is the CCL?

Ta

What is the CCL?

Combined Counties League

Correct me if I am wrong. :razz:

Ta

Wooooaaahhh hold up there... I never said I was any good!