Might have been posted already

Mark

http://www.gg-chat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31350

Will we boo him when he comes to SJP? Seemed like a decent lad off the pitch, then just didnt bother for 2 years.

46438[/snapback]

he will get a decent amount of stick I'm sure! maybe not that vicious, but we'll see. Bit of a touchy issue, coz if he was doing f**k all for us then we should all be glad he left for a nice amount of money!

The Spurs fans seemed pretty divided on that. Some were saying they didnt hear anyone boo him.

Strange issue, considering he set up the first and scored the second.

I will greet him with complete apathy. It's only appropriate.

46507[/snapback]

I think thats about right and fair. He didn't do much in his time here after that first part season, but he wanted to leave and thats his choice so i'm not goign to give him any stick.

However i think he will get enough stick for it to be noticeable at the match.

I for one will be visiting my local pet shop prior to kick off to purchase a goldfish to throw onto the pitch, it'll be like when Gazza came back and the busies on the turnstiles were checking you for Mars bars!  :yes

46515[/snapback]

That's a great idea, but you just know there'll be a bunch of 'outraged' muppets who'll feck of home for a fish supper after their moan.

I can't believe they're booing Jenas already, they're better at it though, spurred him on to an assist and a goal - which I think is more than he achieved for us in the last 2 years. Do they give lessons?

Oh, and I agree with that bloke who said boo the team but not the individual, if needed at half time/full time.

Edited by DotBum