The Cent, Thorckley

Anth

The company will not have a leg to stand on in court if negligence is proven. Nor will he.

Bad news all round that though, always looked an evil building The Cent to me, I hope he has a good life despite this, and hope he pulls through.

Never been in, never fancied it like. Heard a few stories about the place. Have you seen they are trying to save the Vallum?

That's a dive full of tossers too, does that Scotch woman with the big tits still run it?

Nah, the bloke who owns the Percy has it, though the brewery have sold the land to an old peoples home developer. He should have moved out a week or so ago but he's staying until he's kicked out. They have wrote a song about it here

Vallum Song

They have also said they have found bats in the roof, in order to get a conservation order. Can't see how he has a leg to stand on tbh, the bar has been sold.

The company will not have a leg to stand on in court if negligence is proven. Nor will he.

Bad news all round that though, always looked an evil building The Cent to me, I hope he has a good life despite this, and hope he pulls through.

:D