Boro don't like noise at the Riverside

Marko

I see Gibson has his face on the front of that. It speaks volumes that the only positive thing about that shitty club is it's chairman, and he has to have his cupon on the banner at the top of the page as a promotion of the club.

Then you consider our 'great' club. What positives do we posess? :D

Ashley being able to down a pint live on TV - surely some sort of record for a PL owner. What more positives do you need? I'm sure players and managers must be queueing up to sign when they see what a professionally run outfit we are.

Perhaps, we could claim some sort of moral victory and parade a trophy, we might as well, Ashley could wear a moo-moo like the darts players do and walk about smiling and waving with a couple of birds flanking him :mellow:

Seems fair enough to me. When did football fans feel they could start ignoring the laws imposed for everyone's safety and stand anyway? :mellow: What about eldery spectators and young children sitting behind who then also have to stand just so they can see the game. I agree it's better when standing but the Taylor report was filed for a reason. Looks like Middlesborogh are just trying to cover their own backs here which is fair enough, it gives them some leverage when the FA or UEFA come calling to hit them with fines and sanctions.

Kids and old people can do what they used to when SJP's was terraced - stand.

The Taylor report didn't actually say standing was unsafe IIRC.

the red faction

can't make it up :mellow:

red_faction_front-geileresel.jpg

really they can't, they've nicked it off a computer game

Typical Boro' this, that pickaxe there leaves them wide open to a joke about Miners/Minors. I haven't got the mental capacity to think of one though.

I don't see what the fuck the problem is here to be honest. We all know they don't fill thier ground, so why have they got all the standers and none standers together? They could easily split them up. If people complain about shifting then tell them they can't have it both ways. Simple. It's ahrdly like thier view will be impeded, it's exactly the fucking same all the way round the ground!

Edited by WubbleUC