Taylor should be available for Stoke.

Park Life

Should have been sent off against Man u and Arsenal like...

Maybe against Arsenal but definitely not against Man Utd.

Taylor has been great most of the season and deserves a starting place in my opinion, not to mention the fact that he was keeping the lads going in the last match, we need that kind of passion to stay up, i'd take Coloccini out of the equation if I'm honest. Hes hopeless.

If Taylor carries on improving i honestly think he will be our future captain.

Don't know how you can say he definitely shouldn't have been. He easily could have been even if C. Ronaldo made a massive meal of it. Especially seeing as he was booked for the tackle he did about a second later.

I won't even comment on the rest of your post btw :lol:

Well if you ask me he barely touched C. Ronaldo, i think you've fell for the famous Ronaldo dive to be honest <_< Its ok, hes fooled us all at some point.

Doesn't matter if he was barely touched tbf. And if I've fell for Ronaldo's diving, how come I said I thought he'd made a massive meal of it? Been great most of the season as well? :icon_lol: Have a word man.

Taylor struggles to mark, so has been doing alright at right back. He's good at blocking shots and committing himself, but when it comes time to do some marking off the ball he's all arms pointing and gesturing left right and centre.

Spot on.

He wasnt in the form he is now before

Yet he's always been a liability at centre half. At right-back he doesn't have as much responsibility so he is proving better than when he has to actually rigidly mark people.

He was covering there though wasnt he! And its not like he hasnt played there before. Hes hit a purple patch so why not exploit it?

Because he's been a liability when he's played centre back before.

Colo is hardly excelling there at the moment.

Our best back four this season though when all fit has been Beye, Bassong, Coloccini and Enrique.