Incident on St James Boulevard tonight

Gemmill

I was driving home from work tonight, and got to one of the traffic lights on SJ Boulevard. On the other side of the road (in the middle of the junction), there's a 4WD with smoke billowing out of the bonnet, and about 4 blokes at the driver and passenger side windows. They looked like they were talking to the driver, but when they moved it became apparent that the driver was out cold - he looked dead tbh, completely limp, and his head was flopped to one side. Anyway, the smoke is still billowing out of the engine, and then I notice flames underneath the car. Every now and again there would be a jet of flames, and I'm thinking fucking hell, the car's gonna blow up.

One of the blokes who was stood there gets down and looks under the car and sees the flames, and lets the others know, and at this point I'm thinking ok, get the fella out and fucking get away from the car. Instead they decide they need to get it out of the way of the traffic and push it over to the side of the road. The driver is still out of it, sat in the driver's seat, and they take the handbrake off and the car rolls forward and the bloke's head just drops onto his chest. They pushed the car out the way and up onto the kerb and again the blokes head is just all over the place as the car bounces up the kerb. At this point the lights changed and my lane started moving.

Anyway, I dunno what the fuck happened. It didn't appear there'd been an accident. If anything it looked like the fumes from the fire in the engine had caused this bloke to pass out at the wheel or something.

Anyone seen or heard owt?