World Of Warcraft

2bias

I was always skeptical of this game but i recently tried the free trial they were advertising on the tele and i have to admit it's very addictive..... :D I've shocked myself. Anyone else tried this?? ( If you want to admit it!! )

Yup played it for ages, its a good time killer when your stuck in the house on work nights

Sold my character for £500 in feb 2008

...then the lad i sold it to got it hacked asked me to get it back for him, i did... but he'd disappeared off face of earth it would seem..left it from then till start of this year figured 8months or so was fair amount of time to get incontact about it, Now its mine again.

started playing it again couple months ago... odds are i'll sell it again at some stage

only thing about that game is once your "leveled" if your not in a decent guild to get yourself fancy items it becomes very boring very quickly, and when your leveled it gets repetitive at the best of times

You can sell characters??!!?? lol how

• 3 years later...

Im back in it atm. Oddly ive never really played horde side.

Levelling a monk atm and keeping my lock topped up with dailies at l90.