Glastonbury 2009

Happy Face

Gaslight Anthem look like they're ready to break out. Got the live performance and quality albums. Just a case of writing that one song that translates into the mainstream.

gaslight anthem are class mate.

Too rights. Got into them last year and not looked back. Shall be rushing to see them at Leeds.

Gaslight Anthem look like they're ready to break out. Got the live performance and quality albums. Just a case of writing that one song that translates into the mainstream.

gaslight anthem are class mate.

Too rights. Got into them last year and not looked back. Shall be rushing to see them at Leeds.

i have told loads of people about them since i first heard them who claim to like similar music to me, and they have all ignored me. so when they go mainstream and everyone claims to like them it will piss me off for that reason not because there big, but because i have been telling every fucker to listen to them.