Gears Of War: Frontlines

2bias

Just downloading mine now, 1600 MS Points for every map pack and extra chapter. A bargin if you haven't downloaded any other map pack like myself.

Also for one week only on the Dark Corners map pack its double XP week.

:)

Its not bad. Horde is great and you can gain XP from it now which is cool.

ReallY?!!? Are you playing the same game as I am? Gears 2 is riddled with bugs, cunts, glitches, lagfest, 10minute wait for a match and so much more. Horde meanwhile is just boring and god knows how people can continue to play it more than 5 minutes.

Long Live Gears of War.

Epic did what Activison/Treyarch did for Call of Duty, got too big for its boots.

Call of Duty under the Treyarch banner was shit long before WAW. The PS2 port of COD2 was shambolic and COD3 wasn't much better.

Quantum of Solace had decent enough multiplayer, I suppose.

Epic did what Activison/Treyarch did for Call of Duty, got too big for its boots.

Call of Duty under the Treyarch banner was shit long before WAW. The PS2 port of COD2 was shambolic and COD3 wasn't much better.

Quantum of Solace had decent enough multiplayer, I suppose.

I'm more on the lines of the step-up from my opinion the best multiplayer game on the 360 (COD2) to the mediocre third, which introduced vehicles, which is never suitable for a game of this calibre, gladly Activison realised this and made ammends with the fourth installment. After the upcoming game I doubt Treyarch will ever develop the franchise again, after their attempts with WAW, which was so poor.

Solace was decent.

yeah i had it mate.prefer gow2

I don't understand how you can prefer a buggy, rushed sequel to the fresh original.

Explain.

i dunno lol maybe just more into gaming now than i was when gow1 came out. Just find myself playing gow2 more than i did gow1. just opion

I don't understand how you can prefer a buggy, rushed sequel to the fresh original.

Explain.

i dunno lol maybe just more into gaming now than i was when gow1 came out. Just find myself playing gow2 more than i did gow1. just opion

Vague.

Explain.

Fair enough, I was more into gaming when GOW1 was out and played it alot (and still play it now). I got GOW2, played the single player then played the MP for 2 days and it just wasn't appealing. Feels too slow to be a gears game.

I think Gears 2 suffered from a lack of balance on a lot of the maps and that's what put me off. Often, you could just discredit a win on Wingman because of where you spawned and weapon spawns seemed hap-hazard at best. Plus, the smoke grenades doing damage really took away a lot of strategy when it came to rushing a sniper camp or whatever since you couldn't really get up close and personal to them. Gears 1 suffered from a lot of balance issues on some maps (Escalation specifically and Rooftops had too much balance with the two HODs) but the sequel is supposed to fix these things, not ruin them. I don't think GOW2 is terrible but it's not on the level of GOW1/COD4.