Kazenga LuaLua: I'll play anywhere to help United

khay

KAZENGA LuaLua has revealed he will play anywhere in order to establish himself as a first- team regular with Newcastle United.

The Academy product goes in against Leeds United tonight as arguably the Magpies’ best player of the pre-season campaign with a string of impressive displays in the friendlies so far.

The explosive forward is yet to start a first-team game at competitive level for the Toon, but after making nine appearances in the first-team pool since coming off the bench at Stoke City in the FA Cup last term, LuaLua is now thirsting to show the United crowd what he can do.

LuaLua, who can play upfront or out wide, told the Chronicle: “Right wing, left wing or in the middle – I don’t mind where I play.

“If Chris Hughton wants me to play in any position, I can’t refuse – I just want to play football.

“I don’t mind playing anywhere for this club, and I can give the manager different options. I can play in centre midfield or up front.

“But I prefer to play on the wings, because I like to take people on and cross the ball, or have a shot. I also like to come inside.”

United,, of course, were torn apart by Leyton Orient on Saturday, a result which which brought their 100% pre-season record to an abrupt end in the capital.

LuaLua was once again one of the better performers on the day, though, and the 18-year-old was still optimistic when reflecting on the summer.

He said: “Overall pre-season has been good for me.

“I have been pleased with my performances but know that there is plenty of hard work to come. I just want to keep showing what I can do in the games and hope that I’m in the line-up at West Brom.

“That would be fantastic for me but there are no guarantees.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcas...72703-24266646/

One of the good things about all this mess is that its going to give kids a chance. Not saying they are any good though.

I like him. :icon_lol:

Have you seen him play though? :)

I've seen 5 min, but he tried to play a through pass after picking up the ball and actually looking up.....Streets ahead of the rest imo. <_<

KK bought him on iirc

I've seen 5 min, but he tried to play a through pass after picking up the ball and actually looking up.....Streets ahead of the rest imo. <_<

KK bought him on iirc

Allardyce against Stoke you mean? You should be one of our scouts tbh. In fact, are you one of them?

KK bought him on iirc

Allardyce against Stoke you mean? You should be one of our scouts tbh. In fact, are you one of them?

That's the one. Did he play against Juve last year??

I would be the bestest ever scout. :icon_lol:

KK bought him on iirc

Can barely remember him playing in all honesty.

KK bought him on iirc

Can barely remember him playing in all honesty.

Check this shit...

He's no Luque.

If that was Martins it would have gone a mile over the bar. <_<

You could do a much better Martins compilation tbf. And I hate Martins :)