New online Newcastle talk in??????

Christmas Tree

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=466688

Even the mackems think he's a bell end of epic proportions. I don't think anyone associated with NUFC other than directors is a bigger cock to be honest. Cringe cringe cringe.

Worryingly, in the up-coming NUST elections Mr Wraith will no doubt be pushing himself forward for the chair. :razz:

;) Is he getting involved???? Fuckin hell. I'd rather have Kevin Miles.

This is the thing though, anyone can put themselves forward, while staying well clear at the start hes happily sliding in there now and Id put money on that he'll be going for the elections, what better way to get yourself into the public eye?, all the things people throw at us would become true, you'd get "Wraithy" popping up on screen as the head of the NUST wherever possible.

It will be down to the membership to ensure that the best candidate wins (if SW is that best candidate then so be it, but I bet he wont be), my fear is that because those Id personally want to see taking this forward have actually done the opposite of the criticism (ie stayed out of the limelight) then they wont be known come voting time and people will vote for the name they recognise.

At the age of seven I played the lead role in King Canute , a St Anne’s School play production.

He's spelled cunt wrong.

Aye but he wouldn't have to act.

He'd probably take it upon himself to put on impromptu performances of Kiss Me Kate at the Irish Centre during NUST meetings.

If he becomes the face of NUST, I fear for its' existence. I fear for it like I feared for Russia in 1996 when Vladimir Zhirinovski was amongst the favourites to replace Yeltsin.