FIFA 10 League #2 (360)

Besty

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is a pile of wank sometimes :s When I'm not lagging I get a crappy response from pressing the buttons, and the 'keeper AI is a joke :/ How the ball can be headed in at about 2MPH while the keeper stands there and watches it go in is beyond me.

Nyff 3 - 1 Sir Bob

Sir Bob 4 - 1 Nyff

Really hate this game sometimes...How your 'keeper didn't get sent off for preventing a clear scoring chance I don't know, and why my defenders find it fun to run away from your crosses once more is beyond me. A good couple of games, though.

Nyff 3 - 1 Sir Bob

Sir Bob 4 - 1 Nyff

Really hate this game sometimes...How your 'keeper didn't get sent off for preventing a clear scoring chance I don't know, and why my defenders find it fun to run away from your crosses once more is beyond me. A good couple of games, though.

Agreed, my keeper should have definitely been sent off, not sure if keepers can be sent off in fifa though? Never seen it happen.

I was finding it aggravating how terribly slow Germany were but then again you were Brazil lol

Good games :P

Yeah, they are supposed to be able to be sent off in this years version. Then again they are supposed to have improved AI, and are meant to be able to make double saves, but we haven't really seen that either!

Whoever was Germany against my Netherlands-really sorry about that I was juggling the game with an angry child and sick missus, I enjoyed the 2nd half. Cheers also for the offer to restart, but you deserved the lead for me di king you about like that.