FIFA 10 League #2 (360)

Besty

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I thought we were still going to play the actual league but because its shite we were also going to do our own version on here.

I shall re-read the first post :)

Sounds better to me, so everyone can play everyone without having to add them first etc

I'm sure it will be much easier to do it through here because the league in game is crap. Just add the person to your list for the two games and then delete them again if you so see fit! Anyone on now?

I'm sure it will be much easier to do it through here because the league in game is crap. Just add the person to your list for the two games and then delete them again if you so see fit! Anyone on now?

I'll head on now mate!

You can't say I didn't at least deserve the draw! To be honest I was all over you for the whole game, and your goal was off a deflection anyway :P

Good games, though.

Nyff 4 - 2 Besty

Besty 1 - 1 Nyff

True! Guess I just got into a bit of a rhythm when I started scoring! Don't know how you didn't put the game to bed in that second game, though. Guess I had to rely on a little bit of luck when you had them 1 on 1s :P

True! Guess I just got into a bit of a rhythm when I started scoring! Don't know how you didn't put the game to bed in that second game, though. Guess I had to rely on a little bit of luck when you had them 1 on 1s :P

I can not actually finish 1 on 1's, it annoys me so much. If you move to the side a little bit it doesn't work like it did on 09 and if you lob it's shite. Your last two in the first game pissed me off aswell, so flukey! This fucking game. :P

Honestly can't be fucked, games doing my head in and my internets being a dick, keeps lagging and disconnecting, take both the wins if you want Aaron. Might just quit the league tbf.

Honestly can't be fucked, games doing my head in and my internets being a dick, keeps lagging and disconnecting, take both the wins if you want Aaron. Might just quit the league tbf.

No idea what the problem was there.

Nah its ok, pointless counting those ones, barely got halfway through the first half on both!

Try again tomorrow if you're on :P