Sexed up Kangaroo looking for love

Sonatine

'A brawny kangaroo that has been seeking love of late has focussed his lust on the women of a Territory town. The well-endowed macropod has been hanging around the Honeymoon Ranges in Tennant Creek recently, making every effort to woo a woman. One resident who walks along the bike track to the Mary Ann Dam regularly said she realised she was being followed early one morning. "I turned around and saw this big kangaroo behind me, so I hastened my steps," she said. "It seemed a bit odd, but I continued walking and didn't think much about it.

"Then on the return walk he was there waiting for me," she said. "With his male pride on full alert, he started circling me. There was no doubt about what he wanted, the randy old thing. It was a huge kangaroo and quite intimidating. I yelled at him to go away, waved my hands about and let him know I wasn't interested, but he was persistent - I'll give him that."...There were reports a male speedway fan confronted the kangaroo but came off second best when the beast punched him in the face

:o