Home Phone Costs

Christmas Tree

Being having a sniff about today to see what the latest deals are.

Currently with BT on unlimited anytime free calls. Advertised at £16.54 per month (£18.78 if you like an old fashioned paper bill)

02 are now offering the same package for £12.50 per month. (or £9.50 for the evening and weekend version)

This is only available if you are on their Broadband package which considering their service record, prices and UK only call centres, you'd be pretty mad not to be. :lol:

http://www.o2.co.uk/broadband/homephone/

Do people still use their land line?

If I didn't need one to have broadband where I am then I wouldn't have one, don't even know my own number.

Think I've used it twice to ring 0800 numbers.

Guest alex
Dont think any of us would have one if not for the land line.....But as they have us by the short and curlies, we might as well get the best deal. :D

None of us would have a landline if not for the landline? No flies on you like :lol:

I rarely use mine, and as Craig says would not even have one if I did not need one for the broadband.

:lol: it was Greg