anyone watching spurs v man city?

Dr Gloom

belting atmosphere at white heart lane. game's good too. 100 miles an hour. spurs looking good. city are playing de jong and yaya toure at centre mid and tevez up top on his own. for all the money, you can't take the defensive mindset out of an italian coach.

joe hart already made some great saves too so given should be off.

Nice opener for the season, Hart having a blinder.

Tyler just said they paid Shewsbury 600k for Hart lol, now look at him.

The irony being that Hart was 1st choice when they signed Given. Could have saved themselves some cash.

The irony being that Hart was 1st choice when they signed Given. Could have saved themselves some cash.

True. Although i still think they got a good deal for Given

I still don't get it - Hart is a very good keeper and has a blinder so far today. But Given is still in my mind the best keeper in the Premier League. He's shown it time again during his spell at Man City.

Only thing he's done wrong is get injured tbh. I'll be surprised if Man Utd & Chelsea don't show an interest as well as Arsenal - he'd walk into all 3 of their teams.

I still don't get it - Hart is a very good keeper and has a blinder so far today. But Given is still in my mind the best keeper in the Premier League. He's shown it time again during his spell at Man City.

Only thing he's done wrong is get injured tbh. I'll be surprised if Man Utd & Chelsea don't show an interest as well as Arsenal - he'd walk into all 3 of their teams.

:angry:

I rate given, hes possibly the best shotstopper in the world imo but his command of his area and his distribution are lacking compared to the very best at top clubs