Monty Pythons Meaning of Life

Christmas Tree

Does it get any better than this. B)B)

Yes. Holy Grail and Life of Brian. :D

Meaning of Life is canny though, it suffers by comparison but it's got some cracking moments. Drags a bit though.

I agree, but even so when you compare how many funny moments are in this film compared to some of todays multi million dollar offerings, it is quite unbelievable.

Just arrived at "the middle of trhe film" and there already being a zillion more funnies than the likes of grown ups etc.

Sheer brilliance.

Does it get any better than this. :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yes. Holy Grail and Life of Brian. ;)

Meaning of Life is canny though, it suffers by comparison but it's got some cracking moments. Drags a bit though.

I agree, but even so when you compare how many funny moments are in this film compared to some of todays multi million dollar offerings, it is quite unbelievable.

Just arrived at "the middle of trhe film" and there already being a zillion more funnies than the likes of grown ups etc.

Sheer brilliance.

It's got some very funny moments but it's overlong and doesn't hang together imo. It's more like a load of hit and miss sketches cobbled together. I don't think it's the masterpiece you're making out personally.

Maybe not a masterpiece but a film packed full of laughs, so alien to today's comedies.

Maybe it's just the fact that it's just brilliant python that the laughs seem so effortless.

Even the weaker sketches like the man who chose his own death by being chased by topless women over a cliff, are funny IMO .

Maybe not a masterpiece, but a classic none the less.