Deeply Shocking

LeazesMag

What sort Leaze?

The boss wants me to make a lamb massaman curry for our's tonight.

never tried that. I just make a basic hot or fairly hot curry because that's how I like them. I vary the recipes though, slightly, so it is slightly different every time.

I have a good recipe for bombay potato too, not like a restaurant, but hot and spicy. I have made onion bhajis before, but find buying them is good, along with parathas, naan bread, pickles etc

What sort Leaze?

never tried that. I just make a basic hot or fairly hot curry because that's how I like them. I vary the recipes though, slightly, so it is slightly different every time.

I have a good recipe for bombay potato too, not like a restaurant, but hot and spicy. I have made onion bhajis before, but find buying them is good, along with parathas, naan bread, pickles etc

Sounds good.

FYI massaman curry is a Thai curry opposed to an Indian curry which you seem to be the TT master.

I can flick the recipe up if you want?

What sort Leaze?

Sounds good.

FYI massaman curry is a Thai curry opposed to an Indian curry which you seem to be the TT master.

I can flick the recipe up if you want?

aye, I've seen massaman curry in paste, jars, and recipe books. Made Thai curries before, with coconut, good if you are in the mood for them.

If you want my basic recipe, I'll have a look for it, I've got it in a word doc somewhere but some others may have it because I posted some a few years ago