The Sage

WubbleUC

Has anyone been to the Sage for owt by any chance?

I'm going in February, and my seat is on Level 3 in hall one. Cheapest ticket going, and also the only ones going, before I get the cheapskate jibes! So, I'm guessing it's the worst view. Just wondered if anyone had been and knows what it's like. Ta.

I went there in January. I was sat in the middle of the second level, decent enough view from where I was. Thought all that acoustic stuff was a load of rubbish though, could barely hear it.

Who you going to see?

I went there in January. I was sat in the middle of the second level, decent enough view from where I was. Thought all that acoustic stuff was a load of rubbish though, could barely hear it.

Who you going to see?

64545[/snapback]

Cheers.

This is what I'm going to see.

my mam performs there quite regularly, for the "Silver singers", it's a good place and the accoustics were fine, but I got good seats, what with being family of one of the stars.

apparently she's been on tv and the local radio stations.

which is nice.

I was just about to call you a toff an arl, for gan to see the opera or summit! B)

Seriously though, it will probs be a canny night :icon_lol:

64552[/snapback]

Watch it dweebles, if any better seats come up on Ebay or something, I'm dragging yee along. :)

I've been in the big hall and the rather strange hall with different levels to it, must be the one you're on about. The acoustics were canny, although I did go to see the Northern Symphonia. No blushed smilie required you common bastids.