Sunderland game looming

Queerside Jack

To be fair the result last time was totally unexpected for me - very welcome but it seemed like sunderland was going to be one of our hardest match ups this season.

We've been anything but consistent lately and i have to admit im still not sure how the next match is going to pan out - However i would take a draw if it comes to it, purely as theres a couple of Mackem lads i work with that were lapping up our return to premiership form with the promise of 'six easy points' for them - just denying that would be enough :huff:

To be fair the result last time was totally unexpected for me - very welcome but it seemed like sunderland was going to be one of our hardest match ups this season.

We've been anything but consistent lately and i have to admit im still not sure how the next match is going to pan out - However i would take a draw if it comes to it, purely as theres a couple of Mackem lads i work with that were lapping up our return to premiership form with the promise of 'six easy points' for them - just denying that would be enough :huff:

you had the heart and the battle, we shit ourselves! no denying that like

im just hoping it doesnt happen again

who knows though, it really could gan either way

it's all set up to be a classic with us both coming on the back of good wins and them after revenge after the 5-1 drubbing. a win will put us right back in the mix at the right end of the table