Anyone bought from Lush.com?

ToonMarshy

Just a quick notice, I ordered a ton of foul smelling shite from their online store for the mrs for xmas (she loves the stuff for some reason)

Last night received an email that their site has been hacked and the payment details of anyone who bought owt from october 2010 til present were more than likely compromised and that a trip to the bank was in order.

Know the chances are slim that anyone would be daft enough to be caught ordering any of their stock but figured if it happened to me it can happen to anyone! Check your mails if you've ordered lately!

I hadn't seen that (not been back on the site since!) But Jesus Christ thats a daft thing to do! I doubt the lads responsible were seeking a job with the 'Lush' web team - but to be fair they are a bunch of hippies in that company anyway! so chances of them knowing how to deal with anything other than soap, flowers and Cher are thin to say the least!

I had 400 quid taken from my account couple years back using a debit card online. I didnt know untill Nationwide rang me to tell me. They were good and refunded me the money though. I learnt my lesson from that and now have a debit account and card purely for online use. I never keep much money in it so it wouldnt really matter if anyone got the details.