Our Prime Minister..

LeazesMag

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/mar/1...lice-corruption

In September 2002 the Guardian published a lengthy exposé of Rees's involvement with police corruption and illegal newsgathering. But since April 2008 the press have been prevented from revealing Rees's connections with the News of the World, or placing it in the context of News International's denials about any knowledge of illegal activity on behalf of the company.

How?

why do people get so worked up about him?

he's just a politician

we'll see what you say if he attempts to stop Gaddafi from shooting and murdering his own people.

well I presume we'll see you at the recruiting station then eh Leazes - you're very keen on sending other lads out to die aren't you???

Volunteers in case you hadn't noticed over the years, and they fight like men too, not like cowards. We wouldn't see you there you potty idiot, you would be first on the phone to the local plod though if somebody that you are happy to be free on the streets burgles your house, or runs over a member of your family, who shouldn't be in the country.

I'll remind you, this is a wanker who's embassy staff shot dead a policewoman on the streets of London, and was responsible for the blowing up of a passenger jet, yet you appear to be advocating that we leave him alone and continue killing his own people too.

= so you're not going but are willing to volunteer the ones who do into another war????

Just so you know the way Leazes....................

Army Careers Office - Newcastle

New England House

10 Ridley Place

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Tyne And Wear NE1 8JW

0191 232 2306

0191 221 1849 (Fax) ‎

why do people get so worked up about him?

he's just a politician

we'll see what you say if he attempts to stop Gaddafi from shooting and murdering his own people.

well I presume we'll see you at the recruiting station then eh Leazes - you're very keen on sending other lads out to die aren't you???

Volunteers in case you hadn't noticed over the years, and they fight like men too, not like cowards. We wouldn't see you there you potty idiot, you would be first on the phone to the local plod though if somebody that you are happy to be free on the streets burgles your house, or runs over a member of your family, who shouldn't be in the country.

I'll remind you, this is a wanker who's embassy staff shot dead a policewoman on the streets of London, and was responsible for the blowing up of a passenger jet, yet you appear to be advocating that we leave him alone and continue killing his own people too.

= so you're not going but are willing to volunteer the ones who do into another war????

A lame response to duck the issue, as the yanks would say.

I'm 56. What a shame that, in your case, life has taught you nothing.

What is your solution to this situation in Libya then ? Send in troops ? Wait for someone else under his jurisdication to shoot a policeman or policewomen on the streets of London, Paris, New York etc ? Or blow up another aircraft ? Or just let him carry on the way he is going ? After all, we don't want to repeat the mistakes of Iraq do we....if only Saddam was still in power eh ?

"I'm 56................ "

so you are happy to sit in th pub and mouth off and send the kids to do the fighting for you secure in the knowledge that not a hair of your rapidly receding hairlien will be in any danger eh?

For shame, Leazes! For shame .........................

Rob is a diplomat, he has first-hand experience of negotiating with Cleopatra over the sale of the Sphinx on his gap year before uni. He made off with just the nose. Gaddafi would eat him alive.

The no-fly zone is a no-brainer. Get it done.

A no fly zone has to be enforced dear boy - what happens when the Good Col. and his lads take a pot shot at the boys in blue? We bomb them I guess

But that doesn't stop the killers on the ground - so we bomb them....

and then we put in "advisors"

and then troops

and 10 years later we wonder whey everyone hates us

so you are happy to sit in th pub and mouth off and send the kids to do the fighting for you secure in the knowledge that not a hair of your rapidly receding hairlien will be in any danger eh?

shame you don't reply constructively.

I've got a full head of hair thanks, and you know nowt about me either by the way. What we DO know about you, is the fact that you are happy to see people in the country who shouldn't be here, and arseholes who ought to be the nick out on the streets - so long as they are nowhere near you.....and you will be first to call the cops or scream out for the assistance that you appear to think are so much a waste of space.

Are you advocating we do nothing about Gaddafi ?

Rob is a diplomat, he has first-hand experience of negotiating with Cleopatra over the sale of the Sphinx on his gap year before uni. He made off with just the nose. Gaddafi would eat him alive.

The no-fly zone is a no-brainer. Get it done.

A no fly zone has to be enforced dear boy - what happens when the Good Col. and his lads take a pot shot at the boys in blue? We bomb them I guess

But that doesn't stop the killers on the ground - so we bomb them....

and then we put in "advisors"

and then troops

and 10 years later we wonder whey everyone hates us

you ask Gaddafi in for a cup of tea, he might accept and discuss the situation with you.

The brass neck on you btw :lol:

You never answered why your so keen to send our lads out to die TBH

I'm not sending anybody anywhere

you don't seem to realise they are volunteers and know what can happen when they sign the dotted line.

Of course, you'll be the first to complain if innocent civilians are killed....what did Gaddafi say when you invited him in for a cuppa to tell him what a bad lad he is and try to persuade him to give up peacefully ?

you don't seem to realise they are volunteers and know what can happen when they sign the dotted line.

Of course, you'll be the first to complain if innocent civilians are killed....what did Gaddafi say when you invited him in for a cuppa to tell him what a bad lad he is and try to persuade him to give up peacefully ?

I think that was you mate...

well, it looks like good old Gaddafi may be killing his own people for a while yet, assuming we learn from the mistakes of going into Iraq and just leave him to it like we ought to have done with Saddam.

:icon_lol:

what does the world do about Gaddaffi ? Allow him to kill his own people

:lol:

You idealistic loony lefty liberal do-gooder.

EDIT: reminds me of Brass-eye btw...

"You've gotta kill some people, anyway. You can't kill everybody, 'cause you wouldn't have anybody left to respect if you did"

Edited by Happy Face

well, it looks like good old Gaddafi may be killing his own people for a while yet, assuming we learn from the mistakes of going into Iraq and just leave him to it like we ought to have done with Saddam.

"You've gotta kill some people, anyway. You can't kill everybody, 'cause you wouldn't have anybody left to respect if you did"

no, I said its unavoidable.

Unlike those who think war is like a computer game, or are happy to see Gaddafi remain in power, like they thought we should have allowed Saddam to remain in power.....

Big difference between deliberate and unavoidable.

Anyway, that was for Rob. :icon_lol:

Unlike those who think war is like a computer game, or are happy to see Gaddafi remain in power, like they thought we should have allowed Saddam to remain in power.....

Yeah...you want to "deliberately" send our soldiers to die, and to jeopardise the lives of innocent civilians, rather than live with the "unavoidable" bloodspill of a dictator we propped up for decades.

FWIW, I find it very odd that the US are sitting idly by seemingly hoping for Gaddafi to retain power...or to replace him with another military puppet in order to maintain the status quo. Shouldn't this be their moment of vindication? Didn't Bush insist that the sweep of democracy across the middle east was the goal of invading Afghanistan/Iraq? To allow the opportunity to slip, rather than pushing for UN sanctions seems to be rank hypocrisy.

Actually it's not odd...it's the same old story.

Bush isn't the president of the U.S.A HF, they have elections every 4 years because it's a democracy. That allows new presidents to take power according to the vote. Now they have a black man (Barack Hussein Osama) as President. Different Presidents have different policies to each other, because they are different human beings.

Bush isn't the president of the U.S.A HF, they have elections every 4 years because it's a democracy. That allows new presidents to take power according to the vote. Now they have a black man (Barack Hussein Osama) as President. Different Presidents have different policies to each other, because they are different human beings.

Shame Obama waited until this exact moment to deviate in any way from Bush's path for the middle east :lol:

I'd be interested to hear Bush's take on this. He was more decisive than Obama, who appears hesitant to a fault. His tenure is one of the most difficult of any President, but he appears to lack leadership skills.

"I find it very odd that the US are sitting idly by seemingly hoping for Gaddafi to retain power...or to replace him with another military puppet in order to maintain the status quo. Shouldn't this be their moment of vindication? Didn't Bush insist that the sweep of democracy across the middle east was the goal of invading Afghanistan/Iraq?"

What is your position on the no-fly zone HF?

Do you think the sweep of pro-democracy movements across the ME represents any kind of vindication for the two conflicts in mention?

Do you think that our (west) propping up of Gaddafi means we have an extra responsibility to stop him now?

Yeah...you want to "deliberately" send our soldiers to die, and to jeopardise the lives of innocent civilians, rather than live with the "unavoidable" bloodspill of a dictator we propped up for decades.

FWIW, I find it very odd that the US are sitting idly by seemingly hoping for Gaddafi to retain power...or to replace him with another military puppet in order to maintain the status quo. Shouldn't this be their moment of vindication? Didn't Bush insist that the sweep of democracy across the middle east was the goal of invading Afghanistan/Iraq? To allow the opportunity to slip, rather than pushing for UN sanctions seems to be rank hypocrisy.

Actually it's not odd...it's the same old story.

so is that the reason for allowing Gaddafi to continue, like Saddam ? Or do you think such actions as sending in military need to be sanctioned or "legalised" by the UN ?