The support yesterday

smoggeordie

Absolutely superb for the whole game. "We'll still follow United" ringing round the ground for a good 20 minutes. The team will need us massively for the run in, especially next time out v Wolves.

However, the cunts who were shouting and laughing during the minute's silence deserve shooting, shameful. Wankers.

Absolutely superb for the whole game. "We'll still follow United" ringing round the ground for a good 20 minutes. The team will need us massively for the run in, especially next time out v Wolves.

However, the cunts who were shouting and laughing during the minute's silence deserve shooting, shameful. Wankers.

I've said this to you before, and to be fair you agreed, the away support has nose dived vocally over the last 3 to 4 years, and is almost completely different to 10-15 years ago. However, they sounded mint yesterday, it's easy to sing and act like a heed the baal when you're winning away, but 3 and 4-0 down, and all you can hear is the away support well that's tremendous. Reminded me of when we played in Cardiff and we sang YSIFS to Man Utd for 2 minutes 4-1 down, and also West Ham in 91 when they were 4-0 down to Forest in that Semi at Villa Park, and they sang Billy Bonds Claret and Blue Army non stop for an hour. I thought our away support was good at Sunderland this year that was my last away, but it wasn't fantastic, yesterday sounded it.

I've said this to you before, and to be fair you agreed, the away support has nose dived vocally over the last 3 to 4 years, and is almost completely different to 10-15 years ago. However, they sounded mint yesterday, it's easy to sing and act like a heed the baal when you're winning away, but 3 and 4-0 down, and all you can hear is the away support well that's tremendous. Reminded me of when we played in Cardiff and we sang YSIFS to Man Utd for 2 minutes 4-1 down, and also West Ham in 91 when they were 4-0 down to Forest in that Semi at Villa Park, and they sang Billy Bonds Claret and Blue Army non stop for an hour. I thought our away support was good at Sunderland this year that was my last away, but it wasn't fantastic, yesterday sounded it.

Man Utd fans were fucking terrible that day, i remember our lot 'singing' to local hero when they played it in the stadium before kick off, they tried to play that United roads shit afterwards and had to turn up volume as we were drowning it out

as usual with newcastle, great day shame about the result