Boycott QPR away

Feltch The Manfat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever ghost of shinton is, is a wanker. Level. I've provided examples where the gap is so big it's fucking ridiculous, even at Liverpool they've had reduced allocations for games not even on telly, tell me when we've ever had a reduced allocation there. I'm embarrassed by people like GOS cowtowing to them talking total shit. The gulf is embarrassing, and the evidence is out there not just OPINION.

The club took a reduced allocation. Fuck nars why. The game has not even made general sale. We could of sold the allocation out 3 times over. Every year we sell out huge allocations at Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn, Fulham and anyehre else that gives us a huge allocation. There are not many games we do not sell out, so shut your deluded delewdud shit you thick as fuck mag spack

Why lie?

Edited by McFaul

Why lie?

A lot of people who applied will not get tickets. I go to around 7-10 away games a season and I still could not get a ticket for certain games in recent years (Hull, Arsenal, Newcastle, Everton)

Sunderland's away support is fantastic week in week out. The difference with us is that we accept your away support is class. For some reason you lot are so deluded you actually think your away support is far better than ours. You lot are in your own little deluded bubble and I don't know wheter to laugh my cock off or be pissed of with how fukin simple you are.

My god I hope we smash the fuck out of you on August 20th

Why lie?

A lot of people who applied will not get tickets. I go to around 7-10 away games a season and I still could not get a ticket for certain games in recent years (Hull, Arsenal, Newcastle, Everton)

Sunderland's away support is fantastic week in week out. The difference with us is that we accept your away support is class. For some reason you lot are so deluded you actually think your away support is far better than ours. You lot are in your own little deluded bubble and I don't know wheter to laugh my cock off or be pissed of with how fukin simple you are.

My god I hope we smash the fuck out of you on August 20th

It is though. It's a ridiculous comparison. You and Boro is a better example and fairer comparison for yourselves.