normal patter which bar

bobbyshinton

if someone could point me in the direction of somewhere child friendly id be ever so grateful? is shearer's ok for bairns?

The Bridge has it on, opens at 11, nutter free and probably would allow bairns in, give them a ring?

Quality boozer.

players in the gate have got it on open from 10 the poster outside said and the bedroom in whitley have got it on free food at half time

Loads of places in Whitley Bay have it on. I'd rather chop my own cock off than watch in players though with the general wanky crowd who get in there.

I'm still hoping a miracle will occur and someone will ring me with a ticket.

Are Shearer's doing a beam back with a paid admission like? Wouldn't know what the crack is as I've never stepped foot in the place. If not though, it won't be on as it's not on Sky or ESPN. It's on at a few places round mine like.

if someone could point me in the direction of somewhere child friendly id be ever so grateful? is shearer's ok for bairns?

The Bridge has it on, opens at 11, nutter free and probably would allow bairns in, give them a ring?

Quality boozer.

Agree very best of boozers, take the students out and it's almost flawless.

Are Shearer's doing a beam back with a paid admission like? Wouldn't know what the crack is as I've never stepped foot in the place. If not though, it won't be on as it's not on Sky or ESPN. It's on at a few places round mine like.

The Lochside have it on, few mates going up there.

Think I'll just go to The Ship tbh. I'm toying with not bothering though.

I won't be drinking at 9am like some like. It'll be on the internet all over anyway Alex, seems like the pictures for streams are better quality than ever if you can cope with commentary from Wing Wang Wong.

me banned :lol:

I won't be drinking at 9am like some like. It'll be on the internet all over anyway Alex, seems like the pictures for streams are better quality than ever if you can cope with commentary from Wing Wang Wong.

Aye, I know mate. Might just do that.

Aye, I know mate. Might just do that.

Seeing it's now confirmed on telly here chances are you'll be able to find a stream with Pleat bleating his usual shite.

Is that bellend 'Woody' still the landlord? You're not missing much btw.

have not been in for years is woody Peter?

Mind i was banned out of there a canny few times.

have not been in for years is woody Peter?

Mind i was banned out of there a canny few times.

That's him. Used to be the landlord at the Lonsdale many moons ago. Haven't been in the Lochside for years either in fairness. I assume it's still canny shite though.