The Squad

Deano

technically if we only pay players as they play we can still add new players to the squad after the transfer window is shut so I think once we have made arrangements with some players the squad should end up like this

-----------------Krul

Zanetti*--Taylor--Colo--Santon

----------Tiote--De Rossi*

--------------Ben Arfa

Di Natale*--Mario Gomez*--Neymar*

*pay as you play

Bench: ameobi ameobi smith perch obertan

i think your not fooling anyone if you think wheel get relegated with that squad, that is at least top ate and for those 'comeedians' out there who think your funny well your just jealous and fuck off because i love nufc and i make good articulart posts about formations so i have made a big contribyoushun to nufc so show some respect

[/quote

You are a dick and all you do is have a pop at certain posters. Where you bullied at school?

You are a dick and all you do is have a pop at certain posters. Where you bullied at school?

The only reason I have a pop at Deano is because I questioned one of his unrealistic posts about us getting such and such a player we will never get, and his response was along the lines of, "fuck off your a mug an your just jealous what you think your a comedian i pitee you im just making good articulart posts and so what if i am positive meh meh mehhh." So then I started ripping on him (pretty harmless stuff taking the piss out of his unrealistic formations) and he went on to create threads which showed his FM starting 11, insulting people who questioned why he'd post that in the Newcastle forum. In other words, he's a bit of a bellend. And he's 25 years old, if you come out with drivel like that people are going to rip on you.