Never borrow a Brummie's mobile

manc-mag

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they just like the feel of the remnants squishing between their cheeks when they stand up?

Aye that's another obvious issue. They clearly don't remember in nursery, spilling paint on paper and folding it in half to make a "butterfly". The bunch of shitterflies.

Rear approach. Tip up onto one cheek which has the effect of exposing the relevant area.

aka the standard adult human approach.

Same

Your kid brought the subject up in the pub once and we all hammered him relentlessly cos he goes hand between the legs and wipes down towards the biffin.

The shitty ball-sacked freak.

What's your exact method Gemmill

"The Split-Arse"

You're a Smodcast man. You must have heard the incredulous tone in both Smith and Mosier's voices recently when the mere suggestion of standing up to wipe your arse was raised. Just an utterly alien concept.

:lol:

See, I adopt a "crouching Tiger" stance. The feet stay firmly planted, butt parts company with bog seat, but the all important cheek separation is maintained by the Ninja stance.

So as you stand up, a trickle of liquidated shit dribbles down your scrote and tails off on the shaft unnoticed?

Nowt liquid about my dung. Eat more fibre matey.

Sitty Downers = Squirters. ;)

:lol:

See, I adopt a "crouching Tiger" stance. The feet stay firmly planted, butt parts company with bog seat, but the all important cheek separation is maintained by the Ninja stance.

The Ski Sunday? That's how you might stand to have a shit in a field. Not how you should be wiping your arse in a toilet.

I genuinely believe that you lot just haven't graduated from doing this stuff as part of potty training.

How fucking fat are your arses like? You filthy bastards.

So in a normal standing position, your arsehole would be visible? Obviously we're talking unclothed here.

Are you sitting down at this point?