Greens Gym Gosforth

ajax_andy

How much is it a month mate?

I've asked twice now and they wont tell me... I apparently need to have a meeting with the membership team or something

Aye, just the usual sales tactics in motion mate. Most Gyms of the same type do that.

Everybody pays a different rate to be honest. I've got to know a fair few of the regulars now and I don't think any of us pay the same. When I first joined, one of the lads joined aswell, and he paid half of what I did because he knew someone who worked there.

They do 'off peak' memberships and all that where you can go at certain times and not at others. They are cheaper but obviously the times you can go will be garbage.

I think I've been a member for 4-5 years, and mine is £60 odd a month. It's gone up about £12 over that time. To be honest though, to me it's well justified because I go at least 3 times a week and use the gym and the pool. Been to a few of the classes now aswell.

Obviously if you're just going once a week for the pool then that's terrible value!