Anyone know where I can get Haywards 5000 from?

bobbyshinton

Rehills in Jesmond might do it. Give them a bell. You'll be able to get it online like.

Was in there last night said they may be able to but...........

One of the lads went on the tour of india has his birthday soon so they are getting some cases of H5. On a similar theme when I make curry now I play Indian music over the system ended up pissed with the Indian nationalanthem onlast week. Having the old zitar etc blasting really gets you into the swing. Tiauna brass next time I make chillie and so on. Its a good laugh, also got the big baggy pants and some bongos.

Rehills in Jesmond might do it. Give them a bell. You'll be able to get it online like.

Was in there last night said they may be able to but...........

One of the lads went on the tour of india has his birthday soon so they are getting some cases of H5. On a similar theme when I make curry now I play Indian music over the system ended up pissed with the Indian nationalanthem onlast week. Having the old zitar etc blasting really gets you into the swing. Tiauna brass next time I make chillie and so on. Its a good laugh, also got the big baggy pants and some bongos.

Same for me tbh, Modelo, Los Lobos and marijuana ;)