fm 2006

zico martin

Havent just got Football Manager 2006 for xmas ( hurrah!) Before starting to play I thought I'd better do the old 'check for updates' pellava. However right at the end of updating the files I get the following error message : 'Error creating update file - C:\Sports Intercative\Football Manager 2006\fm.exe. Error 0x00000020 - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.'

huh?

christ what with this and the x factor shenanigans I think I've been cursed this christmas!

best thing to do is close your pc down, reboot and dl-it again without opening anything remotely to do with fm2006

if the message reappears, run the update anyway.

this reminds me I need to update my fm2006 aswell

oh and Zico

buy Felipe, Iaquinta and if you can get him on the cheap Bojinov.

the latter is unlikely however, I was lucky he went to a spanish side and had a minimum fee release, so I got him for £10m

best thing to do is close your pc down, reboot and dl-it again without opening anything remotely to do with fm2006

if the message reappears, run the update anyway.

this reminds me I need to update my fm2006 aswell

oh and Zico

buy Felipe, Iaquinta and if you can get him on the cheap Bojinov.

the latter is unlikely however, I was lucky he went to a spanish side and had a minimum fee release, so I got him for £10m

71954[/snapback]

ok

cant imagine them being tempted to join Swansea mind.. :D