Canon 450d DSLR for sale

ajax_andy

I have recently bought 2 new DSLR's and have no need for this anymore... it's in very good conditon but does have a few slight marks from use on it... comes with kit lens, 2 batteries, box, leads, memory cards... basically everything you could need.

Thought I'd plonk it on here 1st to give the Toontastic lads first dibs before it goes up on eBay later this week.

£215

Cheers

Andy

Is it any good for folks who want to get something half decent as opposed to your bog standard "point and push" effort or is it mainly for professionals?....want to upgrade but frankly not sure what to go for...

Sounds like the perfect option for you to be honest. You can still 'point and push' and get much much better results than your average compact jobby but it has the option to crack on and get into the pro stuff when you feel ready to. It's classed as an entry level DSLR if I'm not mistaken - any DSLR with even a cheap lens is gonna be better than most compacts. Whenever you are out and about at madame tussaudes or in nightclubs and they come and take your pic and sell it to you, they usually have one of these.

I tried convincing my brother to get it but he's gone and spent up on his bloody car!!!

Edited by Ruler of Planet Houston

Yeah Paddock mate it's exactly what I used when jumping up from a sony cybershot point & shoot. It's a great camera tbh but I've just upgraded to a canon 7d and a 40d as back up... but for anyone starting out it's a properly great camera.

It's quite small and light too (for a DSLR) which makes it not too much hassle to carry around.

Also despite it being 'entry level' it's still capable of taking some amazingly high quality shots... here's a couple and I've added the exif data (which is embedded in photos taken) to show they were taken with this camera and the kit lens which is supplied.

5898608654_8949b4487a_z.jpg

Exif:

Camera Canon EOS 450D

Lens EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

6000787651_44e033de62_z.jpg

Exif:

Camera Canon EOS 450D

Lens EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

Also just checked and I have 4 memory cards for it - 2 x 16gb, 1 x 4gb & 1 x 2gb so lots of memory there to take many many pics :)