Laptop Warning!

Christmas Tree

If that keeps happening, try changing the wifi channel in the router settings. You might be getting interference from a neighbour

It's that easy to do? Everything else on wireless has been working fine mind, would it be possible for just one thing to be affected?

• 3 weeks later...

If only there was a place where you could get a copy of Windows for free. :scratchchin:

7 or 8 weeks I've been waiting for these fucks to reply to my email THEY asked for attaching proof of purchase and nowt.

Fuck them all!!!!!!

If I was to borrow a copy to try and fix my computer, what sort of file do I borrow. IE

I could dl something on the daughters to burn to a disc to put in mine but what do I dl???

Not an exe Shirley.

I've access to and licenses for every version of everything microsoft make since i've an ultimate msdn subscription

if you get stuck for a version of whatever it is you're downloading i'll put one somewhere for you

Thanks for that.

I'm quite pissed off with them because Ive tried to do it right and jumped through their hoops but am getting nowhere.

I even tried ringing them today but got through to their Indian call centre to a guy who literally had no grasp of English and was obviously knackered once we veered off his script.

PC world have a link that let's you download a rescue / load disc but I still need to source a key.