Sonic Mania

Ayatollah Hermione

Just got round to getting this and all the remixes of previous stages are so good, right down to the remixed themes. The final boss of Chemical Plant is you playing Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine against the man himself and when getting there, you hear this music

I mean, listen to that. It's fucking incredible. 

What platforms is this available on Jordan?

I love Sonic like. Once use to listen to a band that covered all the music but I can't remember who it was :lol: 

Just listening to the chemical plant there my brain instinctively made BWAAA spring noise where there wasn't one.

5 hours ago, Tom said:

What platforms is this available on Jordan?

I love Sonic like. Once use to listen to a band that covered all the music but I can't remember who it was :lol: 

Just listening to the chemical plant there my brain instinctively made BWAAA spring noise where there wasn't one.

All the major ones, big dog. Your PS4s, your Xbox Ones, your Switchs and your personal computers.

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

All the major ones, big dog. Your PS4s, your Xbox Ones, your Switchs and your personal computers.

Nice one. Could fancy it. Not sure about paying £16 like but there's worse things to spend it on.