The Elder Scrolls 6

Andrew

Would have preferred them to go for one of the less typical fantasy options in landscapes - the desert one for instance.

Having said that, I will absolutely be buying it.

12 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Looks like it's going to be set in High Rock from the trailer, but guessing we'll be waiting a couple of years for this one.  I'll play the shit out of it anyway.

I reckon next year tbh, its been 6 years since Skyrim came out now I think.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

deserts being somewhat deserted makes them a bit less interesting as a landscape for me

Temples, caves, untravelled reaches and steppes? I think a really well done game based on that kind of landscape would be amazing. I always enjoyed the desert sections in Zelda.

I saw someone comment somewhere else that they might merge two lands together though, so it has the potential to cover both I guess.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Temples, caves, untravelled reaches and steppes? I think a really well done game based on that kind of landscape would be amazing. I always enjoyed the desert sections in Zelda.

I saw someone comment somewhere else that they might merge two lands together though, so it has the potential to cover both I guess.

Fair enough, Im chasing all 120 shrines right now (at 106) and the desert ones are...grim, they are so very far away from anything else.