Reading safe from relegation............

Rob W

How is Brock going to manage his split loyalties next year then?

89651[/snapback]

He reckons he's gonna relinquish his season ticket for the home game against us and sit in the away end apparently... ;)

I can understand someone following more than one team and many on here do. eg:

Gol: Scunthorpe & Newcastle (fan of Lampard rather than Chelsea I believe)

Toonraider: Torquay & Newcastle

J69: Blyth Spartans & Newcastle

JJ (Where the fook is he? :D): Aberdeen & Newcastle

Can't speak for all but I know as Gol is a Scunny season ticket holder, he'd naturally be following them if they were ever playing Newcastle. Yet Brock is prepared to ditch the team he pours money into just for one game?? <_<:blush:

89651[/snapback]

He reckons he's gonna relinquish his season ticket for the home game against us and sit in the away end apparently... ;)

JJ (Where the fook is he? <_<): Aberdeen & Newcastle

Can't speak for all but I know as Gol is a Scunny season ticket holder, he'd naturally be following them if they were ever playing Newcastle. Yet Brock is prepared to ditch the team he pours money into just for one game?? :blush::nufc:

90020[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing up the Chelsea issue :nufc::D

Anyway, I'm a Scunny season ticket holder, and if (although it'll never happen) Scunthorpe and Newcastle meet, I'd want a draw.

89651[/snapback]

Can't speak for all but I know as Gol is a Scunny season ticket holder, he'd naturally be following them if they were ever playing Newcastle. Yet Brock is prepared to ditch the team he pours money into just for one game?? :blush::nufc:

90020[/snapback]

Anyway, I'm a Scunny season ticket holder, and if (although it'll never happen) Scunthorpe and Newcastle meet, I'd want a draw.

90022[/snapback]

What if a draw ensured both teams got relegated, but a win for either kept them up?

89651[/snapback]

90020[/snapback]

90022[/snapback]

What if a draw ensured both teams got relegated, but a win for either kept them up?

90023[/snapback]

Can I refuse to answer? :nufc:

Well it'll be a change to see someone new in the PL  - and they have a modern ground even if it is a thousand miles from a decent pub

93442[/snapback]

How about Preston - they've not been in the PL either! :D

Well it'll be a change to see someone new in the PL  - and they have a modern ground even if it is a thousand miles from a decent pub

93442[/snapback]

How about Preston - they've not been in the PL either! :D

93449[/snapback]

Too many North West clubs already I reckon.

Any more get into the Prem they may as well just close up and run a Lancashire league.

Straight back down. Toontastic exclusive!

93447[/snapback]

cunt :(

Aye Rob, Reading have never played top-flight football before, but the way they're playing right now it's hard to believe.

There's a pub about 20 mins walk from the ground where alot of away fans go! :D Whether it's decent or not I don't know...

All rests on whether Reading beat Sheffield, gonna be a big game (bizzarely not on sky) and is pretty much going to determine whether Reading win the league or not. Well that's the general opinion over here.

Straight back down. Toontastic exclusive!

93447[/snapback]

cunt :(

Aye Rob, Reading have never played top-flight football before, but the way they're playing right now it's hard to believe.

There's a pub about 20 mins walk from the ground where alot of away fans go! :D Whether it's decent or not I don't know...

All rests on whether Reading beat Sheffield, gonna be a big game (bizzarely not on sky) and is pretty much going to determine whether Reading win the league or not. Well that's the general opinion over here.

93715[/snapback]

Seriously, what's stopping you admitting that you support them? I just don't understand it. How much was your season ticket?

Because I support Newcastle!!! ;)

I'm a concession so I don't have to pay as much for my season ticket, but when I do it certainly wouldn't be that much :razz::rolleyes::blush:

And the fact that I'm likely to be able to see premiership next season will be great!!! :) It would be like the Chelsea and Brum games week in, week out. :blush:

But thank god I'm within walking distance, when there's a 20,000+ crowd the traffic is terrible.

Told one of the Reading season ticket holders about what Brock does and he says the average season ticket price is £520!! :shock:

93734[/snapback]

just wait until next season - Mr Madjeski will skin them alive IMHO

I was interested to hear him say he would hold ont to the club for a year - after all the hassle and ££££ he's expended he fancies getting the red carpet treatment at the PL grounds for 12 months - then he's open to offers.......................

"the traffic is terrible"

its like that if there is a match or not - Reading is totaly grid locked every morning and night when I've tried to drive through...................

I try and go by train if I have to these days